Monday, February 26, 2007
gifts for me
On Saturday morning, I discovered a box on my porch, just for me! Cheryl is my February Color Swap 2007 pal and she really spoiled me! This month's theme is Brown and Tan and here's what she sent me:
- 2 skeins Lorna's Laces shepherd sock yarn in a blue/tan colorway, so soft!
- 2 balls Regia sock yarn, grey tweed, gorgeous
- 3 balls Daletta sock yarn, tan
- Hershey's kisses lipgloss and keychain - :-)
- Milk chocolate bar (gone already)
- a cute brown monkey stuffed animal
- Milk chocolate Lindor truffles YUM!
- interesting, DELUXE needle holder from KnitCare
- Circle of Friends sock pattern
- clover needles and holder
- Eucalan woolwash
- brown measuring spoons
Isn't my treasure wonderful? Thank you Cheryl!