Sunday, November 04, 2007

some knitting progress

Here's a peek at my two over two vest. This photo is a few days old so now I have only about 2 inches to go on the body, then the straps. I'm really loving the rowan wool cotton that I'm using - I've wanted to use this yarn for a long time and it has not disappointed.

I got my new Winter 2007 Interweave Knits and know I will knit at least two things from this issue: the Alicia Tabbard vest and the Logan River Wrap. Yarn for these two is already on its way here.

I wish I had more time to knit! I'm hoping to knit almost nonstop during the 4 day Thanksgiving weekend!



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks great so far! I haven't worked with Wool Cotton yet but I have some in my stash...hmmm. My Winter IK *still* has not arrived! Thanks for stopping by my blog and commenting!!

Anonymous said...

oooooh! That's gorgeous. The cables really pop :)

Looking good,
Your Secret Santa xxx